We are looking for a dynamic, versatile and passionate individual to join us as a Teller at African Century Limited.
• Providing quality service to Customers and managing Customer expectations
• Responsible for potential risks complying with the risk manual and any other available
• Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal by all customers as defined in the Operations
Policies and Procedures.
• Receipt of both cash and cheques deposit into customers account as laid down in the
Operational procedure manual.
• Report all suspicious transactions and incidents of money laundering in line with policies.
• Register of all cash transactions in the respective registers where applicable.
• Carries out other tasks as assigned by the Chief/Senior Teller or Operations Manager
• A minimum of “A” Level and/or Diploma/Higher National Diploma or BSc in Business,
Finance, Accounting or Banking (IOBZ), and/or related fields with numerate coursework
• Excellent computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially
• One years’ prior experience in the Banking profession is a plus
• Very quick learner
Curriculum Vitae with traceable references should be sent to email@example.com by 10 October 2021
An exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen within Wholesale and Corporate Banking Division, Agribusiness Unit, CBZ BANK LIMITED for ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above vacant position at Head Office. Reporting to the Head Trade ...
We are looking for dynamic, versatile and passionate individuals to join our team as Products Officers at African Century Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions which have arisen within the People's ...