Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post, which has arisen in our Sales Department ,/ at Cairns Foods Limited (Harare).
THE JOB Reporting to the Field Sales Manager, the successful applicant will, among other key aspects, be responsible for:
• Driving top line growth and delivering customer set volumes and value objectives for Cairns portfolio in the prescribed mix.
• Delivering availability and visibility objectives of Cairns' complete portfolio of brands.
• Delivering superior execution of Point of Sales (POS).
• Building lasting relationships with players in the trade value chain.
• Planning and managing personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
• Recording, analysing, reporting and administrating according to systems and requirements.
THE PERSON The ideal applicants should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
• At least 3 years' relevant experience in an FMCG environment.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Studies with at least an upper 2nd class.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Skilled negotiator, team player.
• Highly computer literate.
Applications in writing together with detailed C.Vs. should be submitted by no later than Monday 26 September 2022 to email@example.com or post to: The Human Resources Officer "Channel Leader" Cairns Foods Limited P.O Box 1813 HARARE
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.