Develop mutually beneficial long-term relationships with the bank’s Mass customers
Main Focus Areas
• Sales activity planning to support branch sales strategy
• Conduct sales visits and presentations of bank products to prospective
• Timeous processing of branch applications for products and services
• Management of a portfolio of customers including revenue generation and
• Drive the BancABC customer experience ensuring the delivery of quality
advice, recommendations and solutions to customers.
• Continually identify opportunities for improvements intended to grow the
reputation of BancABC segments service and proposition.
• Adopt a “hands on” approach to client contact and follow up to support
relationship management of portfolio.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the markets,
banking and other products and services in order to match our offering
with client needs.
• Take ownership of, and delivery of individual sales and revenue targets.
• Effectively manage referred clients to deliver financial targets.
• Provide a first-class level of service to ensure that clients are satisfied and
continue to do business with BancABC. Additionally, generate target
market referrals as a result.
• Maintain and update accurate client information.
• Act in accordance with all regulatory, compliance, CRM and KYC policies
(both internal and external) and communicate to clients as appropriate.
• Build productive relationships with referral sources, within the branch network, instilling a sense of teamwork and pro-activity with client referral.
• Pro-actively participate as a member of the Relationship Management
team contributing towards team targets and promoting teamwork.
• Contribute effectively to team activities including the generation of new
sales ideas and initiatives.
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Marketing
• IOBZ Diploma is an added advantage
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a Sales/Relationship Management or
• Demonstrated success in a Relationship Management, sales background
preferably within the Mass Market segment.
Skills and Competencies:
• Positive attitude.
• Efficient time management.
• Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
• Confident and resilient.
• Excellent communicator and motivator.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written [other language
depending on the country].
Job Related Knowledge
• Broad based knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
• Knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment.
• Ability to research and aggressively source new business through own initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to network and build own portfolio of contacts to maximize referral network.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Relationship Officer” Mutare Branch.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 12 December 2022 1630hrs.
Agrimed Is looking for an Accountant REPORTING TO: Principal Officer
We are looking for a young and energetic individual to join our Accounts department.
The Finance Officer GJP can be used in either a regional or country office, reporting to the head of operations ...