The Tow Truck Driver is responsible for driving and operating the Tow Truck to undertake towing work throughout the country as requested by customers.
• Driving and operating the tow truck
• Ensures requisite paper work is obtained from customers at all times
• Secure storage of all vehicles under tow as well as tow truck
• Compliance with legislative requirements relating to tow truck operations
• Undertakes business unit driving and messenger work when required
• Ensures tow truck is consistently serviced at service intervals detailed for the tow truck.
• Submits claim returns for expenses incurred after every trip for authorization by line manager
• Safe driving in compliance with all traffic rules and regulations
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in driving class two vehicles.
• Minimum one year’s experience in operating a tow truck.
• Clean class 2 driver’s licence.
• Valid defensive driving certificate
• Five (5) Ordinary levels
• Customer responsiveness
• Good analytical skills, ability to pay attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates can send their applications accompanied by a detailed CV:
About the Biomedical Research and Training Institute (BRTI) The BRTI was registered in Zimbabwe in 1995 as a non-profit making ...
An established organization in the Dairy industry is seeking a Fleet Administrator with at least 2 years of experience in ...
-Responsible for transporting goods from one location to another.
-driving company bus