We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual to fill the above position.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the stock is managed effectively and efficiently, and will take part in receiving, managing, moving, and placing stock in our warehouse and storage facilities.
The incumbent’s key responsibilities shall include but not limited to: -
• Receiving and despatching of inventory.
• Assisting in checking the correctness and condition of deliveries.
• Verifying the contents of consignments.
• Transferring stock inside the warehouse.
• Labelling items for pricing, storage, and transfer.
• Assisting with stock-taking activities.
• Notifying supervisors and managers of inventory levels.
• Packing items for storage and retail display.
• Supporting the warehouse manager in the course of their duties.
• Able to maintain health and safety standards at the workplace.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• A Diploma in Accounting/ Stores Management and Stock Control qualification or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of experience in a warehouse or agro-processing environment with an understanding of record keeping, inventory management, and safety guidelines.
• Basic knowledge of using an ERP system is an added advantage.
• Excellent customer service abilities.
• A friendly and hard-working disposition.
• Punctual with good time management skills.
• Physically fit with strong attention to detail and good work ethics.
• Ability to spend long shifts.
Applicants should submit their Application Letters clearly indicating the position applied for together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 25 November 2022 to: email@example.com
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts: Summary STORES ASSISTANT (2 Posts) Stores Assistant ...
We are looking for a Stores Clerk.
Required is an Equipment Clerk for a Television Station.
A well established and reputable company in the manufacturing and distribution sector has a position open up to fill the ...
Material Resources Planning, Stock Control , Warehouse Staff Management
Expiry Date 16 Dec 2023
Posted by Repoquad Investments Pty ltdView Full Ad