We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Director – Legal and Corporate Services, the incumbent will be responsible for systems administration, network support, ERP administration, database management, cyber security, and server administration.
The incumbent’s key responsibilities shall include but not limited to: -
• Delivering the Company’s critical information, communication and technology services solutions whilst meeting the Company’s strategic objectives.
• Ensuring all the Company’s Business Units are adhering to ICT Policies.
• Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
• Monitoring daily operations, including server, hardware, software, network, database, and operating systems.
• Coordinating installations, upgrades, maintenance, and support of all IT infrastructure.
• Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
• Evaluating, identifying and management of ICT risks.
• Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
• Conducting regular training to all Staff on the use of various ICT Hardware and Software systems.
• Analysing and evaluate the Company's Business processes and propose digital solutions that make work more effective.
• Regular updating and maintaining of the Company website content.
• Assisting the Company in leveraging on ICT to improve on operational efficiencies and competitiveness.
• Ensuring Backup for all Business-critical information
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
• At least 5 Years of work experience in a similar environment.
• Superior analytical and thinking skills, intellectual rigor and curiosity and problem-solving capability.
• Excellent people skills.
• Project management skills/ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Proven track record to work with multiple departments.
Applicants should submit their Application Letters clearly indicating the position applied for together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 09 December 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 Position Summary Reporting to the IT Manager the Systems Developer Assistant will work closely ...
Growing the business for ICT Services Provider
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a private sector organization as an IT Graduate trainee.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a private sector organization as an IT Technician. Our organization is an ...
The incumbent reports to the Lead Software Developer. The position holder will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing customer ...
Zim-TTECH is seeking highly qualified and experienced applicants to fill the position of Mobile Application Developer for the Impilo EHR/CBS ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 02 Feb 2023
Posted by Zimbabwe Technical Assistance, Training and Education Center for Health (Zim-TTECH)View Full Ad