The Zimbabwe Entre. Regulator Authority (ZERA) it a statutory body :mandated to ensure the provision of a level playing field for safe. reliable and sustainable energy supply through effective regulation. ZERA seeks the services of a highly competent, professional and results oriented individual who is able to take the organization to a higher level in the following role:
Reporting directly to the Finance and Administration Director, the Key Job Functions of this position will be:
• Preparing of financial statements.
• Preparing of financial business report: and board packs.
• Cashflow management - Receipts and Expenditure.
• Fund: investment Management.
• Formulating and controlling annual budget.
• Ensuring that the Authority adheres to all relevant statutory an policy requirements.
• Departmental management - Account: and Administration Functions.
• Payroll Administration.
• Reviewing Accounting procedures manual policies.
• Managing debtors and creditors.
• Asset Management
• Liaising with internal external auditors
Key Job Requirements:
The successful candidate for this position thought meet the following criteria:
• Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or Full ACCA, CIMA or CIS.
• At least 5 years- experience
• Knowledge of SAP System
• Analytical skills
• Time management skills;
• Interpersonal skills
• People management skills
Prospective candidates for this position should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 22 October 2021. All applications should be via email
Note: Only shortlisted candidate; will be responded to.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Chivi, Buhera, Zaka, Chivi, Buhera, Zaka, Zimbabwe Contract Company Description CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to ...
Key Accountabilities: The Internal Control Supervisor shall be responsible for the following:
Finance Manager for group of companies.
Invoicing Clerks wanted, 1 for Harare and 1 for Gweru to start ASAP