To support the SHE operations by attending to emergencies of employees, accompany patients to hospital, assisting the nursing staff and any other duties as assigned.
• Attending to emergency cases of employees and their dependencies.
• Accompanying patients to the hospital.
• Assisting nursing staff at the clinic.
• Ensuring the upkeep of the ambulance and its accessories.
• Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
• Drivers licence, class 2 added advantage and Defensive driving
• Two years working experience
• Good communication skills
Send detailed CV and proof of professionla qualification to:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts: FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES Department ...
Applications from suitable qualified members are invited to fill the following post: FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES: DEPARTMENT OF ...
Lancet Clinical Laboratories Zimbabwe, a leader in pathology services in the country, seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-driven ...
A medical Distribution Company is looking for Marketing Attaches
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PERSONS FOR THE FOLLOWING FULL-TIME POSTS: *NB: Midlands State University is an ...
Deadline: 17 June 2022 About Christian Blind Mission (CBM) Zimbabwe is an International disability inclusive development NGO which works in ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 17 Jun 2022
Posted by Christian Blind Mission -CBM ZimbabweView Full Ad