Responsible for coordinating organisational resources for the purpose of achieving set goals i.e operation efficiency, effectiveness, budgets and profitability for the branch
- Ensuring that branch sales budgets are met
- Implementation of marketing strategies
- Branch Administration
- Stock Management
- At least a degree in Marketing management or equivalent
- + 3 years experience in managerial position
- Sales driven with ability to meet monthly sales budget
- Knowledge of Pastel Accounting an advantage
Interested candidates must email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject on or before 19 December 2022
Reporting to the ICT Manager, the incumbent will be mainly responsible for the administration of all ICT systems technical environment, ...
Pandi Gas is looking for a Retail Manager
Students will be prepared for their future and reaching their fullest potential as learners.
Designation Team Leader (Private Banking Club) Date Advertised 18 January 2023 Business Unit Retail Banking Geographical Area Bulawayo Zimbabwe Department ...