Rujeko Home Based Care is inviting suitably qualified persons to work as employees for an Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Project in Buhera District
in the following disciplines:
Data Clerks x2
Reporting to MEAL Officer
The Data entry clerks will be responsible for ensuring the entry of high quality OVC project data in OVC-DHIS2
• Data collection from fieldwork/sites
• Data capturing, cleaning and verification
• Data quality Control at all stages of Data collection
• Assist in basic statistical analysis and interpretation
• Training of community carders on implementation of data tools
• Ensuring that all sources of data are filled according to the MEAL plan
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Management of Information Systems/Social Sciences or any related field.
• Aged 30 years and below.
• At least 1 year experience in OVC program data entry.
Deadline and Application procedures
Submit Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates (clearly stating your contact number, location, age, sex) and application letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for all applications is 8 December 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 Position Summary Reporting to the IT Manager the Systems Developer Assistant will work closely ...
Growing the business for ICT Services Provider
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a private sector organization as an IT Graduate trainee.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a private sector organization as an IT Technician. Our organization is an ...
The incumbent reports to the Lead Software Developer. The position holder will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing customer ...
Zim-TTECH is seeking highly qualified and experienced applicants to fill the position of Mobile Application Developer for the Impilo EHR/CBS ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 02 Feb 2023
Posted by Zimbabwe Technical Assistance, Training and Education Center for Health (Zim-TTECH)View Full Ad