An opportunity has risen for students or recent graduates to gain valuable industrial experience in an exciting and dynamic environment.
Secondary Book Press is looking for suitable candidates to join our team.
1. Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for different books.
2. Design or layout books that meet the company's needs and follow the in-house designing style guide.
3. Study design briefs and determine requirements.
1. Diploma or Degree (Fine Art, Visual Communication and Multi-media Design or equivalent).
2. Knowledge of working with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and CorelDraw
3. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
4. Good communication, presentation and writing skills.
5. Team player.
All interested and qualified candidates must email their current CVs, certified copies of educational or professional qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 June 2022. Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line Alternatively, you can drop certified topics of educational or professional qualifications and CVs with contact details at Secondary Book Press head office in;
4th Floor, CABS CENTRE,
74 Jason Moyo, (Cnr Jason Moyo &2nd Street),
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to enroll in our 18 month Graduate Development Program. The programme offers an ...
The Graduate Development program provides graduates with skills, knowledge and confidence to kick start your career within the Banking industry. ...
Title: Terms of Reference for a Graduate Intern on Renewable Energy and Energy transition Location: Harare Type of contract: Fixed ...
The Powertel Graduate Traineeship programme aims at identifying and developing talented and highly energetic graduates who want to embark on ...
Post G: Graduate Trainee-Business Development/Corporate Planning Department
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to undergo a Graduate Learnership programme in Sales and Marketing in Harare ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 12 Aug 2022
Posted by Proton BakersView Full Ad
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 08 Aug 2022
Posted by Plan International ZimbabweView Full Ad