We are looking to recruit an individual with knowledge of various ERP systems like Adoo, Accounting systems like QuickBooks and inventory systems like Zoho.The Ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the implementation team as well as overseeing the support, including assigning projects to team members and evaluating progress and issue. You will be responsible for evaluating the staffing needs of the division and to advise the directors on recruitment, as well as formulating a training a development plan for all consultants
Required to run your own implementation projects in addition to overseeing other consultants.
Expected to be involved in all aspects of the business, from selling to implementation and project management.
Work closely with all stakeholders including product owners and their account managers, prospects, and customers as well as regulatory authorities.
Liaise with software providers’ Account Managers and other partners and ensure we have a close working relationship with them.
Manage the organization's partnership accounts with software providers.
• Assist the sales team in their sales cycle by building excellent demos tailored to the client’s needs.
• Evaluate the organisation’s staffing requirements and advise directors on recruitment matters.
• Manage all implementation projects including assigning consultants and tracking deliverables.
• Reviewing all new projects and coming up with project plans and budgets, clearly identifying milestones and expected costs.
• Ensure all implementation projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Perform cost-benefit/needs analysis and deliver comprehensive business cases to customers to meet their specific business needs around ERPs.
• Gather competitive marketplace information and continually augment and improve the organization's ability to meet customers’ needs and win in competitive pursuits.
• Respond to quotation requests and assist customers and sales teams with sales proposals.
• Advise the directors on growth strategy.
• Build and oversee a support team for the ERP division.
• Ensure all team members are sufficiently trained.
• Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
Demonstrable knowledge of accounting and other business operations such as distribution and manufacturing.
• Experience working with fully fledged ERP systems, preferably as an end user.
• Excellent writing skills for proposal development and strong presentation/public speaking skills
• Knowledge of ERP in Manufacturing and Distribution and related vertical industries is essential
• Willingness and ability to sale
• Ability to collaborate and lead while working on complex assignments with other members of the team and clients.
• Demonstrate a growth mindset in the development of a territory plan and strong collaboration and communication skills to engage resources required for successful execution of the territory plan and related customer proposals
• Strong analytical skills, ability to represent multiple subjects and products. Resourceful and business oriented
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to liaise with top management and executives.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills. Knowledge of strategic, conceptual and challenger solution selling
• Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency with word processing, presentation software, and spreadsheets
• Must have the willingness and ability to travel with minimal advanced notice and be available for travel across Zimbabwe and other African countries for client and partner meetings.
Interested and qualifying candidates should sent their application not later than the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp CV's and position applied for to 0719172436 or 0715784356.
Chivi, Buhera, Zaka, Chivi, Buhera, Zaka, Zimbabwe Contract Company Description CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to ...
Key Accountabilities: The Internal Control Supervisor shall be responsible for the following:
Finance Manager for group of companies.
Invoicing Clerks wanted, 1 for Harare and 1 for Gweru to start ASAP