A reputable Security Company in Harare is looking for an ambitious, dynamic, and result oriented
Finance and Administration Manager. This is a senior level position only candidates with extreme intelligence and wit to apply
• The position is a unique and challenging opportunity to work for a top Security firm, in Harare.
• Monitoring progress towards objectives and making sound and justifiable financial decisions for the growth of the company.
• The incumbent will be responsible for planning and implementing financial turnaround strategies for the company.
• Understand the big picture while managing the day-to-day financial details.
• Manage the preparation and publication of departmental financial documents and reports
• Monitoring activities assigned to other staff members in the finance department.
• Mirroring the Finance Directors’ rationale and acting as his protégé or proxy in his absence
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and other key stakeholders in the finance department i.e creditors, Zimra and NSSA.
• Assisting the Director to establish and enforce budgets, timelines, and metrics.
• Presenting department information to shareholders.
• Recruiting, training, and retraining employees.
• Develop and recommend viable solutions for problems or situations.
• Analyse current finances and develop budgets for the following period.
Finance and Admin Manager Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in finance, Accounts or related field in commerce
• At least 5 years' relevant experience.
• A good working knowledge of accounting regulations, standards, and procedures.
• At least 2 traceable references(due diligence will be done)
• Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Driver’s Licence a must
• Good organizational and management skills.
• Must be aged above 30 years
• Experience in the finance industry networks and organizations would be an added
The company has respect for quality, effort, performance, and resilience, and it offers a competitive package that is commensurate with Experience, Agility, Academia. The offer will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply To apply:
Suitable and interested candidates can send their applications letters to firstname.lastname@example.org Curriculum vitae should not be longer than 2 pages including references. Failure to comply with application instructions is an automatic disqualification. The application deadline is Monday 30 May 2022. Only short-listed applicants will be responded to.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified internal candidates to fill in the position of Management & Cost Accounting Officer The ...
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates for the appointment to the following post based in Gweru.
A Career Opportunity in the Financial Services Sector Role Profile Reporting to the Business Development Manager, The successful candidate will ...