We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic Qualified Chartered Accountant to lead our Finance Department. Reporting to the Director - Legal and Corporate Services, the incumbent will be responsible for the budget planning, supporting the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
The incumbent’s key responsibilities shall include but not limited to: -
• Advising on financial matters and related functions in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
• Preparing monthly and submitting timely management accounts.
• Involvement in planning, organizing, and controlling all fiscal activities of the Company including cash flow management and budgeting.
• Identifying new metrics to drive business performance relative to strategic priorities while minimizing risks.
• Driving value within the business through margin enhancement, lowering costs and driving operational efficiencies.
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
• Managing relationships with bankers, auditors, tax authorities, Partners, and other key stakeholders.
• Funds mobilization both for CAPEX and OPEX.
• Managing all aspects of Accounting functions and ensuring that correct procedures are adhered to.
• Ensuring Compliance with statutory requirements.
• Coordinating formulation of financial plans, accounting policies, systems, and procedures to ensure that the organisation remains profitable.
• Training and development of staff, fostering teamwork and a high-performance culture through strict adherence to the company’s performance management policy.
• Supervision of the finance team.
• Coordinating developing and maintaining adequate and effective financial, cost, and internal control systems.
• Coordinating the external and internal audit process.
• Preparing, and submitting statutory returns.
• Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Preparing financial reports for internal and external use.
• Evaluating business performance, ensuring timely and relevant reporting on performance.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
• Chartered Accountant (CA).
• 3-5 years of experience in Accounting and/or Financial Analysis.
• Knowledge of Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Budgeting Processes and Forecasting.
• Strong demonstrable use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Strong reporting, mathematical and analytical aptitude.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Superb leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent presentation skills, collaboration, and communication abilities.
Applicants should submit their Application Letters clearly indicating the position applied for together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 09 December 2022 to: email@example.com
Agrimed Is looking for an Accountant REPORTING TO: Principal Officer
We are looking for a young and energetic individual to join our Accounts department.
The Finance Officer GJP can be used in either a regional or country office, reporting to the head of operations ...