Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced applicants for the position of Group Finance Director which has arisen within a ZSE listed financial institution
The position reports to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
The Group Finance Director is the leader in the formulation and implementation of financial strategies and policies for the sustainable growth and profitability of the Group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Advises GCEO, EXCO and the Board on the general business model, investment options, regulatory and compliance, capital allocation and risk management of the Group;
. Sits on the Group Board and provides leadership and guidance in relation to strategy formulation,
review, coordination, tracking and reporting;
• Provides leadership in ensuring a high level of integrity in financial reporting across all Group Units;
• Provides leadership for the budgetary control process across the Group;
• Provides leadership for the overall expenditure and supplier payments cycle for the Group;
• Manages Group-wide statutory audit and reporting activities in liaison with external auditors, reporting actuaries, property valuators and SBU Finance Executives;
• Leads and provides input for stakeholder engagement activities for instance, investors, analysts and regulators.
Champions Group capital planning activities and capital raising activities
Champions the development of new business opportunities such as investment opportunities, mergers and acquisitions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must be a holder of an Accounting/Finance Degree;
• Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA);
• MBA/MBL or equivalent is an added advantage;
• At least 10 years relevant experience of which 5 must be at a senior level.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Strategic thinker who can operate at Board level;
• Proven leadership skills;
• Good Corporate Governance, compliance and legislative practice;
• Strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills
• High degree of integrity
Interested applicants should send their applications and detailed CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 18 October 2021.
Chivi, Buhera, Zaka, Chivi, Buhera, Zaka, Zimbabwe Contract Company Description CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to ...
Key Accountabilities: The Internal Control Supervisor shall be responsible for the following:
Finance Manager for group of companies.
Invoicing Clerks wanted, 1 for Harare and 1 for Gweru to start ASAP