An exciting career opportunity has arisen within the Group IT Division of CBZ Holdings for the role of Head IT Security. If you are passionate about protecting information assets and technologies, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you.
Develop and maintain an information security strategy to help the organization adequately protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information
Design and maintain an enterprise security architecture for data security
Implement and maintain an ISO27001 information security management system (ISMS) to support business resilience, reliability, and security of systems and information
Develop, implement and enforce adherence to information security policy, standards, guidelines procedures, and controls, in line with the regulation and best practice, i.e, ISO27001, SOGP, NIST Cyber Security Framework, COBIT, ITIL, etc
Oversee the deployment, integration, and configuration of all security solutions
Oversee the administration of computer security systems and associated software
· Plan, establish, and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimize business impact.
Provide guidance, technical leadership, and support to businesses in implementing IT security best practices
Qualifications, Skills, and experience required
· A Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science
· Masters in Information Systems or Computer Science an added advantage
· Certifications in cloud security (CCSP, CCSK, CCAK)
· Certification in IT Security (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CCISO)
· At least 5 years of working experience at the senior manager level within a large and complex technology-driven organisation
· Good understanding of emerging technologies and trends in security threats
· Good stakeholder management skills
· Good at managing performance through teams
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for.
Closing Date: 5 December 2022View more information
Due Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 Position Summary Reporting to the IT Manager the Systems Developer Assistant will work closely ...
Growing the business for ICT Services Provider
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a private sector organization as an IT Graduate trainee.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a private sector organization as an IT Technician. Our organization is an ...
The incumbent reports to the Lead Software Developer. The position holder will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing customer ...
Zim-TTECH is seeking highly qualified and experienced applicants to fill the position of Mobile Application Developer for the Impilo EHR/CBS ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 02 Feb 2023
Posted by Zimbabwe Technical Assistance, Training and Education Center for Health (Zim-TTECH)View Full Ad