Youth Advocates invites local service providers to bid for the opportunity to supply and deliver laptop computers.
1. The sealed tender email marked “TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LAPTOP COMPUTERS” must be submitted on or before the 31 August at 1000hrs, at the address email@example.com . Late submissions shall not be accepted.
2. Opening of bid documents will be on the 31 August 2021 at 1030hrs at via zoom link to be shared to bidders. Interested bidders are invited for the bid opening. Only one representative from a bidder may attend.
The tender submission should be addressed to:
926 Zengeza 4,
Along Seke Road.
Youth Advocates is a pan Africa youth organization with its headquarters in Zimbabwe and working in East and Southern Africa. YA works to advance adolescence, youth and women’s rights. We nurture their potential to catalyse global development, social change, stability, and economic growth. Youth Advocates continues building on extensive experience leading youth focused HIV and SRHR programs that comprehensively address the complex behavioural, social and structural drivers of risk tolerance among young people through combining technology, nationwide multimedia campaign with systems strengthening, community-level outreach, clinical and psycho-social services.
YAZ invites sealed bids from suitably qualified local service providers to bid for the opportunity to supply and deliver laptop computers at YAZ office 926 Zengeza 4, Chitungwiza along Seke Road (YAZ Premises).
2. SCOPE OF WORK
Supply and delivery of laptop computers of the following display sizes as per the specification in Annexure 1.
Size of Display Number of Laptop Computers
Submissions of bids should be via email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the set deadline. No physical submissions will be allowed. Submissions MUST meet all the conditions indicated below:
3.1 BID REQUIREMENTS
a) The technical proposal shall indicate the full details of what will be supplied, with at least four (4) references where a similar assignment was undertaken, including contact persons, telephone numbers and physical address and other salient details pertaining to the delivery.
b) Service Provider profile – the service provider must submit its company profile.
c) Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
d) Certified copy of Traders License.
e) Certified copies must be certified by the issuing Authority.
f) The above documents must accompany the technical proposal.
3.2 YAZ’S RIGHTS
a) This invitation to tender does not commit the Youth Advocates to pay for any expenses incurred by the bidder in preparation of responses to this invitation.
b) Youth Advocates reserves the right to accept or reject any response to this invitation to tender.
c) Youth Advocates reserves the right to cancel or withdraw this request for proposals as a whole or in part without furnishing any reasons and without attracting any liability.
d) Youth Advocates shall not be bound to accept the lowest bidder.
3.3 OTHER CONDITIONS
a) Zimbabwe Tax Laws SHALL be applicable.
b) The financial proposal shall indicate unit prices and total tender prices of the goods it proposes to supply under the contract.
c) The financial proposal shall clearly state the total bid price in United States Dollars. All prices shall include VAT if applicable.
d) The proposal must be valid for 14 working days from the submission date.
e) Late submissions shall not be accepted.
4. SUBMISSION FORMAT
4.1 The bidder must submit both technical and financial proposals;
4.2 The technical proposal must be clearly labelled “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL”, and the financial proposal must be clearly labelled “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL”,
5. TIME FRAMES AND OTHER DETAILS
5.1 Any requests for clarification on the RFP must be addressed in writing to Head Procurement at email@example.com at least 1 day prior to the deadline. Youth Advocates will respond to written inquiries or queries only.
5.2 The bids must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 31 August 2021 at 1000hrs. No proposals will be received after the closing time.
5.3 Opening of bid documents will be on the 31 August 2021 at 1030hrs at via zoom. Interested bidders are invited for the bid opening. Only one representative from a bidder may attend.
5.4 The selected company will be notified in writing and invited for contract negotiations.
1. The specifications describe the requirements of goods.
2. Tenderers must indicate on the specifications sheets whether the goods offered comply with each specified requirement.
3. All the dimensions and capacities of the goods to be supplied shall not be less than those required in these specifications. Deviations from the basic requirements, if any shall be explained in detail in writing with the offer with supporting data such as calculation sheets, etc.
4. YAZ reserves the right to reject the products if such deviations shall be found critical to the use and operation of the products.
5. Tenderers are requested to provide the shortest possible delivery period of the products.
This RFP covers the SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LAPTOP COMPUTERS.
The table below gives the minimum requirements. Bidders are required to duly fill the table under the “Bidder’s Response” column to respond, irrespective of any attachments included. Failure to conform to this condition will render the bid being treated as non-responsive.
# Specifications Minimum Requirements Bidder’s Response
1. Brand and Model Lenovo/ HP
2. Processor 8th Generation intel core i7 or high
3. Processor speed 2.0 GHz or higher
4. Memory 8 GB DDR4 or higher
5. Internal Storage 256 GB SSD or better
6. Connectivity Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit NIC, Bluetooth 4.0, Dual Band Wireless-AC (802.11ac/a/b/g/n)
7. Display 15.6” Diagonal FHD LED backlit display with antiglare (resolution 1920 x 1080) or better
8. Graphics Integrated UHD Graphics or high
9. Ports and Connectors Minimum 2 x USB 3.0 ports 2 x USB-C 3.0, 1 x HDMI, stereo microphone/headphone combo jack, RJ45Gigabit Ethernet
10. Pointing Devices Touch pad
11. Inbuilt Camera 720p HD Camera or better
12. Speakers Inbuilt stereo speakers
13. Operating Systems Preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit for business
14. Battery Life Up to 14 hours battery life
15. Input power 220-240V AC, 50HZ
16. Portability 15.6”Carrying bag
17. Warranty 3 year carry in
18. After sales support Must be authorised to provide warranty support (provide evidence and reference from at least 3 clients being supported)
Click Here For A Detailed Supplier's Document /TenderView more information