Purpose of the job is to plan and conduct systems and product audits (QMS, EMS, OHSAS, FSMS and product) for the respective sectors.
• Attend to enquiries and applications for certification
• Carrying out file status on certified and potential clients
• Calculate audit time, prepare audit plan, conduct management system and product audits
• Review corrective actions and plan for follow up audits
• Assist with the development of the certification management system documentation
• Report periodically on the performance of the audit process
• Assist in the marketing of the Certification Services Department’s products and services
• Degree in a Technical or Science discipline or equivalent qualification
• Training in auditing at least two management systems standards - ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000 internal auditing. Lead audit training is an added advantage.
• Familiarity with SAZ products and management system certification standards (ISO/IEC 17021, ISO/IEC 17065 etc.)
• Knowledge of auditing other management systems (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 50000 is an added advantage)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an auditing of management systems environment
• Computer skills – Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence is a must.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts: Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities ...