The Methods Planner shall be responsible for the following
• Planning and scheduling of all maintenance operations and inspection operations including lubrication.
• Maintaining and updating the preventive maintenance programme and its master schedule.
• Planning of major equipment annual overhauls.
• Budgeting and cost tracking.
• Handling of all the work requests received by the department.
• Ensuring work orders verification for information accuracy and management of maintenance backlog.
• Maintaining department records and statistics.
• Organizing equipment downtime for maintenance activities in coordination with the production department.
• Managing technical documentation and coordination of subcontractors.
• Responsible for compliance and proper utilization of equipment codification.
• Ensuring the control of environmental aspects in his/her section and ensures that employees in his/her charge are aware of environmental aspects in the areas of work.
The Methods Planner should have the following qualifications:
• Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical)
• At least 4 years' experience in maintenance and related technology
• Experience developing/implementing preventive and predictive maintenance processes is highly desirable
Methods Planner shall also possess the following:
• In-depth knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System, good knowledge of Lotus Notes.
• Knowledge of downtime analysis and good problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of general mechanical/electrical engineering and industrial automation.
• Knowledge of safety laws and regulations.
• Experience in quality and environmental management methods, for example ISO 9000 and ISO 14001.
Individuals who meet the basic requirements and are interested in these challenging career opportunities should send applications to email@example.com or download the LHRecruit app from google play store and apply for the vacancies by Monday 20 December 2021. The title of the position being applied for should be clearly indicated on the email responses
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Wanted is a jnr Quantity surveyor for a growing contraction company
An established organization in the automotive industry is seeking for qualified Machinist to join their dynamic team. The incumbent will ...
civil engineer wanted. Please don't show the name of the company on the advert
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions
An established organization in the automotive industry is seeking for qualified Class One Mechanic with vast working experience on both ...
Salary: indicate ... Expiry Date 18 Jan 2022
Posted by Oxford RecruitmentView Full Ad