The Operations Manager will be responsible for effectively coordinating the operations of motor vehicle spares retail shops and fitment centres, including, inter alia:
• Stock monitoring and control,
• Shop performance management
• Customer relations management
• Setting and achieving sales targets
• Cost rationalization
• Management of hygienic factors
Ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications and qualities:
• 5 years post qualification experience at high level preferably motor industry or other FMCG
• Articulate, analytical and acute attention to detail
• High computer literacy: Good with report writing
• Team player, initiative and self-assertive
• A Master's degree is an added advantage
Interested and Qualified: Send an application letter and a comprehensive cv with contactable referees to: email@example.com
Our client, a well-established financial institution and market leader in its field, is looking for a goal oriented and exceedingly ...
Key Accountabilities: The Receptionist shall be responsible for the following;
PA for Harare based company with diverse interest reporting to Chief Executive Officer.
We are looking for an articulate, highly capable and efficient Administrator to join an established company located in a serene ...