The Preventive Manager shall be responsible for the following:
• Administering the Preventive and Predictive Maintenance program and review on a regular basis.
• Ensuring good working conditions and safety standards are maintained within all areas of maintenance operations.
• Facilitating and driving inter-department relationships to ensure an integrated approach to planned work activities.
• Planning, Scheduling and preparing major shutdowns ensuring coordination with all departments.
• Ensuring the best optimization of maintenance operations relevant to the availability of equipment and maintenance resources.
• Ensuring the utilization of feedback from inspection as the driver for maintenance operations.
• Ensuring quality of technical specifications for spares and subcontracted work, through the Planning Engineers.
• Taking a leading role in the implementation and utilization of Root Cause Analyses Techniques
• Preparing of the budget (on-going and major operations) ensuring technical justification for major maintenance operations.
• Assisting Maintenance Manager to analyse and propose solutions on recurring problems of equipment reliability or problems concerning safety and work conditions, within the framework of the Reliability Committee.
• Ensuring that maintenance practices comply with Safety, Environmental, Quality Insurance Standards.
• Developing and ensuring full utilization of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
• Managing team, defining objectives, carrying out performance reviews, promoting quality of work.
• Coordinating maintenance and availability of mobile plant.
• Preventive Manager should have the following qualifications: Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical)
• At least 8 years' experience in maintenance and related technology Experience developing/implementing preventive and predictive maintenance processes.
• Minimum 3 years' hands on experience in cement manufacturing or related industry.
Preventive Manager should also possess the following:
• In-depth knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System)
• Knowledge of ADAP and other problem-solving tools.
• Knowledge of general mechanical/electrical engineering and industrial automation,
• Knowledge of safety laws and regulations,
• Experience in the development of quality and environmental management methods, for example ISO 9000 and ISO 14001.
Individuals who meet the basic requirements and are interested in these challenging career opportunities should send applications to email@example.com or download the LHRecruit app from google play store and apply for the vacancies by Monday 20 December 2021. The title of the position being applied for should be clearly indicated on the email responses
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Wanted is a jnr Quantity surveyor for a growing contraction company
An established organization in the automotive industry is seeking for qualified Machinist to join their dynamic team. The incumbent will ...
civil engineer wanted. Please don't show the name of the company on the advert
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions
An established organization in the automotive industry is seeking for qualified Class One Mechanic with vast working experience on both ...
Salary: indicate ... Expiry Date 18 Jan 2022
Posted by Oxford RecruitmentView Full Ad