Reporting to the Director Supply Chain, the Procurement and Logistics Manager plans, coordinates, controls and monitors procurement of goods and services for smooth program implementation in a timely manner and ensuring the optimum value for money is realised for the organisation.
• Manages the procurement of assets, commodities, consumables, packaging & services for the organization.
• Ensures fairness, transparency, and competitiveness of procurement processes in line with PSH Standard
Operating Procedures and Funder Rules and Regulations.
• Oversees the drafting and placement of RFQ’s & ITT documents
• Ensures value for money is achieved through comprehensive analysis / evaluation of bids and facilitates
negotiation as necessary to optimise price, quality, delivery, payment, and other terms.
• Approves Procurement documents as per approval thresholds.
• Supports drawing up of contracts for vendors of goods and services
• Tracks and expedites orders to ensure goods and services are delivered on time.
• Monitors PO Commitments aging and ensures timely clearing of false commitments from the system
• Supports the drafting and implementation of organisational and departmental procurement plans
• Analyses Supply Chain data and compiles reports for enhancement of decision making by leadership team.
• Manages performance of procurement staff and supports their continued learning and development
• Facilitates exports of goods and equipment as per Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe regulations.
• Handles and facilitates clearance of imported goods through the department of Customs & Excise and
Ministry of Industry and Commerce in accordance with statutory regulations.
• Liaises with ZIMRA, Ministry of Health and Child Care and other relevant stakeholders to facilitate
clearance of goods under duty rebate.
• Alerts the warehouse and users of inbound shipments.
What Are We Looking For?
• MCIPS/ Degree in Business Studies, Supply Chain, Logistics, or another related field.
• A relevant professional qualification in procurement, stores management or administration.
• At least 5years working experience within the supply chain field preferably with an NGO or
in Social/Health sector.
• Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to trouble shoot.
How to apply?
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin or disability.
Step 1: Complete the Application for the position you wish to apply for by clicking view more information button below
Step 2: Send your updated CVs to email@example.com
All Applications should be shared not later than December 05, 2021.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You’ll be in charge of making key decisions throughout the buying process and Working very closely with the suppliers to ...
To effectively and profitably manage the strategic sourcing, purchasing, and expediting the procurement process for the business.
Deadline: 23 January 2022 About We Effect is a development organisation founded by the Swedish Cooperative Movement in 1958 to ...
Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking to employ the services of ...
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Clerk to assist us with filling internal inventory needs. The incumbent will be ...