The organization seeks to engage a qualified, experienced and results driven Purchasing Officer to join our Procurement team in Bulawayo.
1. HND/Degree/Professional course in purchasing and Supply chain management from a well-recognised Institute.
2. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
4. Knowledge of Pastel would be a distinct advantage.
5. Excellent negotiation and supplier relationship management skills.
6. Ability to work under minimum supervision and as part of a team.
7. Good ethical and moral values
You’ll be in charge of making key decisions throughout the buying process and Working very closely with the suppliers to ...
To effectively and profitably manage the strategic sourcing, purchasing, and expediting the procurement process for the business.
Deadline: 23 January 2022 About We Effect is a development organisation founded by the Swedish Cooperative Movement in 1958 to ...
Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking to employ the services of ...
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Clerk to assist us with filling internal inventory needs. The incumbent will be ...