Checking quality of corrugated products during production
Assuring customers that quality standards have been met
1. Uses measurement equipment to ensure product meets customer specifications.
2. Notifies operator of defects. Continues close monitoring of the product until the defect is corrected.
3. Places on hold or rejects defective products that do not meet specifications. Prepares appropriate paperwork related to the hold or reject.
4. Checks for count, colour coding of the corrugated, and other customer quality requirements.
5. Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
6. Follow all quality procedures as outlined by management and accurately complete all required paperwork pertaining to these procedures.
7. Sort defective product and completing associated paperwork neatly and accurately. Maintain work area in a safe manner.
8. Inspect the finished product to ensure quality specifications are met
5 O level subjects including Maths, Science and English
HND in any science course
2 years working experience in a Quality control/assurance department
Are you looking to join Prodairy? We are not just a business organization, but a fast-moving consumer goods world-class manufacturer. ...
We are looking for a candidate to fill in the position of our fabric cutter.
Tailors with O' level fashion and fabrics or any other tailoring qualification who want to enhance their skills are needed ...
Oversee manufacturing functions & maintaining standards Production planning
A well-established manufacturer and supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods is looking to hire a multi-faceted individual to take up ...