A leading Gravure printing and Packaging company seeks to fill the bellow positions with highly motivated achievers. The incumbents are expected to start without delay.
1. Quality Inspector / ISO Management Rep
Duties and Responsibilities
• Leading the ISO 9001, FSSC 22000-4.1 and the QMS portfolios.
• Reviewing the HACCP plan in line with food safety management systems.
• Facilitating internal and external surveillance audits as and when required.
• Carrying out in process inspection at each process stage.
• Inspecting conformance of incoming raw material at all stages.
• Attending to internal and external quality complaints as and when necessary.
• Conducting trainings on Food Safety Standards to all employees.
• Attending to management review meetings as and when required.
• A related professional qualification or membership in QMS and ISO.
• A lead auditor training with knowledge on FSSC 22000 version 4.1
• A higher standard of education or relevant qualification will be an advantage.
• At least three years experience with a printing and converting of flexible packaging material.
Candidates meeting the above should submit their CVs to :
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31August 2022.
Purpose of the job is to plan and conduct systems and product audits (QMS, EMS, OHSAS, FSMS and product) for ...