An exciting opportunity has arisen in an FMCG company for a Restaurant Manager. The successful candidate will drive business performance and achievement of set revenue and profitability targets in the Restaurant through the effective & efficient implementation of the company’s business processes and operational activities and demonstration of effective people management skills to satisfy and exceed customer needs and expectations.
• Develop and monitor the effective implementation of strategies to attain the set revenue, Gross Profit, and Net Profit targets for the Restaurant.
• Develop and monitor the effective implementation of robust strategies to maintain product freshness, and quality.
• Design and monitor the effective implementation strategies to manage the operating costs.
• Effectively manage all the assets of the Restaurant. This involves the acquisition, maintenance, and disposal of all assets.
• Accountable for all stocks i.e. raw material delivered, stocks in the warehouse/storage facility, stocks in the production line for service departments, and stocks that are sold to customers.
• Jointly accountable with the Restaurant Supervisors in using scientific ordering to ensure zero stock outs and ingredients for production.
• Design and monitor the effective implementation of Customer Relationship Management strategies aimed at providing exceptional service to the customers.
• Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all company policies & procedures and attend company meetings and contributes to the overall company growth and strategy.
• Identify opportunities for new markets to grow the Restaurant market share.
• Oversee all health and hygiene standards of the Restaurant, conducting regular Health & Hygiene checks throughout the Restaurant, making sure expected standards are being met at all times.
• Responsible for generating, reviewing, and analyzing Restaurant reports, providing strategic recommendations for consideration by Executives.
• Ensure that all staff members are effectively executing their responsibilities and align the team with activities that will ensure that business targets are met.
The ideal person must possess the following:
• Degree/Diploma in Food Science/Operations/ Management/ Commerce/ Business Studies/ Marketing/ Hospitality.
• Diploma in Marketing/ Operations/ Finance/ Hospitality.
• 5 years’ Experience in FMCG or Hospitality industry
• Experience in working with executives and board of directors providing professional, accurate & strategic advice.
• An understanding of various statutes governing the operations of a retail supermarket
Candidates who possess the qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to email@example.com
We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage inventory and purchase merchandise based on company’s needs. The stock controller ...
We have a shop by Helensvale.We are looking for a team player and creative individual to fill the role of ...
We are Shop based in Helensvale. We are with immediate looking for cashiers merchandiser.Who will be a team player and ...
Shop Save has grocery stores and meat centers in Helensvale and Kamfinsa shopping complex in Harare. We are looking for ...