An exciting opportunity has arisen in an FMCG company for Retail Operations Manager-Fresh. The successful candidate will develop and guide Specialists and Store Managers in driving the service department’s business performance and achievement of set profit targets through the effective & efficient application of internal business processes, and demonstration of effective people management skills to satisfy and exceed customers needs and expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and monitor the effective implementation of strategies to attain the set revenue, Gross Profit, and Net Profit targets for the service departments.
• Develop and monitor the effective implementation of robust strategies to maintain product freshness, quality across all service departments.
• Review and provide recommendations on service departments' business processes to enhance product freshness and service efficiency.
• Identify opportunities for new markets to grow service departments’ market share.
• Formulate & monitor implementation of strategies to grow service departments’ market share in liaison with Operations Executive.
• Mentor & Coach Specialists and Store Managers on various technical and operational matters.
• Take a lead role in the formulation of strategies aimed at attaining the set Return on Capital Employed for the service departments.
• Training Service Departments Specialists in understanding and interpreting financial reports and budgets and analyzing figures to formulate strategic recommendations for consideration by the Executives.
• Guide stores with the development, implementation, and monitoring of the effective implementation of strategies to attain set targets.
The ideal person must possess the following:
• Degree in Food Science/Operations/ Management/ Commerce/ Business Studies/ Marketing/ Hospitality.
• Diploma in Marketing/ Operations/ Finance/ Hospitality
• 6 years’ Experience in the FMCG industry
• Experience in working with executives and board of directors providing professional, accurate & strategic advice.
• An understanding of various statutes governing the operations of a retail supermarket
Candidates who possess the qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 25th of October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage inventory and purchase merchandise based on company’s needs. The stock controller ...
We have a shop by Helensvale.We are looking for a team player and creative individual to fill the role of ...
We are Shop based in Helensvale. We are with immediate looking for cashiers merchandiser.Who will be a team player and ...
Shop Save has grocery stores and meat centers in Helensvale and Kamfinsa shopping complex in Harare. We are looking for ...