Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the posts of:-
Position: Shopfitters/Fixers (Class 1 and Class 2)
Reports to: Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
• Installing counters, furniture and equipment
• Installing vinyl window and wall signage
• Second fix joinery
• Ceiling fixing and partitioning
• Working alongside third party contractors to ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required standards
• Preparing detailed, accurate design plans
• Making shop fronts, frames, units and fittings using a range of materials such as wood, metal, glass or plastic amongst others
• Creating interiors for the retail, leisure and heritage sectors, or banks, restaurants and bars
• Overseeing projects and arranging for subcontractors to do plastering, flooring, heating, lighting and soundproofing
• Estimating material quantities and costs
• Preparing tenders and quotes for jobs
• Measuring and setting out jobs on site
• Working in workshops or client businesses in noisy, dusty, cramped conditions.
• Skilled Worker Class 1 or 2 Certificate
• Apprenticeship trained Shopfitter/ Carpenter an added advantage
• Knowledge of building and construction
• Thorough, with excellent attention to detail
• Design skills
Interested and qualified candidates must submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, clearly marked “Shopfitter” to the below mentioned address no later than Friday 28 February 2022
We are looking to employ an experienced Construction Plant and Machinery Manager on a full time basis, subject to the ...
We seek a well-established and experienced qualified senior construction and development quantity surveyor to join a dynamic team on a ...
Applications are invited from CAPABLE TEAM PLAYERS, suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the positions listed below based at ...
To perform building activities for residential purposes at a mine site.