Fixing and Maintenance works on swimming pools and spas.
• Driving the company vehicle to customer’s location and recording the log book.
• Maintaining equipment and chemical stock levels at store and in the vehicle.
• Testing swimming pool water pH, and chlorine levels.
• Adding acid, chlorine, and other chemicals to correct pH level.
• Cleaning swimming pool using authorized equipment.
• Electrical wiring, servicing pumps, motors and installations with basic skills in plumbing, building and painting.
• Fixing cracks or leaks in the swimming pool structure.
• Fitting and repairing pipes and plumbing for spas and pools.
• Diagnose electrical problems and make a call on the need for replacement of equipment.
• Completing paperwork and reporting service requirements to management.
• On a seasonal basis, clean and drain pools; winterize pools; drain water lines. Vacuums pool and brushes deep end;
• Assists with installation of electrical wiring and fixtures.
• Performs heavy manual labour, custodial, and grounds work as directed.
Trade tested HND and or appropriate experience
Experience in the following:
1. Electrical wiring in the context of Pool maintenance
2. Swimming pool pump servicing
3. Swimming pool pump installation and maintenance
4. Building related pool maintenance
5. Paving in and around the pool
6 Minimum 2 years` experience as a Swimming Pool Technician.
7 Clean class four driver`s licence
Nash Paint Inc is looking for a General Hand personnel to be part of their Bulawayo Branch.
Biorich Investments is looking for a Colour Matcher & Paint Tinter
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts: Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities ...
PRINT VILLAGE, a printing company in Harare, Zimbabwe. We are looking for the following staff to join our growing team ...