Our Client is looking for Tellers to provide top class service to its Banking customers in a professional and friendly manner, through account transactions, providing information and advice to banking customers and non-customers on the banks products and services. Paying special attention to detail policy and procedures.
Main Focus Areas
• Customer Service.
• Cross selling of bank’s products and services.
• Processing Foreign currency switches for all currencies
• Redemption of remittances
• Cash withdrawals and deposit taking
• Transaction capturing.
• Provide accurate information to customers at all times.
• ATM custodian
• Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
• Adhere to policy and procedure both internal and external for the protection of the customer.
• To complete all customer transactions efficiently and accurately.
• Be confident to raise any concerns over discrepancies at the first point of realization.
• Communicate with the customer articulately and accurately, paying attention to detail and always using the customer's name.
• Deal with customer complaints and enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Take ownership for customer issues acknowledging how to escalate with respect and discretion towards the customer.
• Provide assistance and offer advice or alternatives that will benefit the customer.
• Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking, by actively assisting where applicable.
• Treating colleagues and clients with respect, understanding, consideration, knowledge and skill.
• Remain compliant when signing for documents, or when carrying out tasks that involve dual control.
• Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner.
• To adapt positively to change(s) in working practices or environment.
• Cash balancing on a regular basis
• Attend to and resolve basic technical failures (first-line support.
• Dependent on types of card readers deployed (dip card or motorized), retrieval of retained cards
2 ‘A’ Levels
• 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
• Studying towards an IOBZ qualification an added advantage
• 1 Year experience in Telling preferably in a banking environment.
Skills and Competencies:
• Good problem-solving skills, expressing the ability to question, listen and understand and respond to customer queries timely.
Interested candidates to forward CVs at email@example.com with subject "Teller Chinhoyi"
1. Prospect and under-write new SSB loan business on behalf of Principal Banks and Microfinance Insitutions. 2. Educate civil servants ...
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of International Banking & Trade Services Specialist ...
MicroPlan Financial Services is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen.
Independent Contractor (Loans Officer) MicroPlan Financial Services is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position ...