Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancy that has arisen within the Croco Group of Companies;
• Serve as a first line of contact & communication between the customer and the dealership during the service / repairs process.
• Estimates cost of repairing damaged automobile and truck bodies, on basis of visual inspection of vehicle and familiarity with standard parts, costs, and labor rates.
• Communicating with customers about the nature of the damage
• Determines feasibility of repair or replacement of parts, such as bumpers, fenders, and doors, according to familiarity with relative costs and extent of damage.
• Class 1 Journeyman in Panel Beating and Spray painting.
• Professional qualification in Sales and Marketing an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience.
• Technical know how.
• Customer Responsiveness.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to email@example.com stating the job applied for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Assist with the operation of the CNC Machine.
The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced person for appointment ...
Reporting to the Chief Technician, the Job exists to maintain the network in order to ensure continuous and sustainable connectivity
Reporting to the Chief Technician, the job exists to enable the establishment of new networks through new installations and network ...