Our organisation is seeking to employ a Filling Station Supervisor to provide supervision to Bell Petroleum filling station personnel and activities on- shift in order to achieve or exceed sales. The incumbent assigns and maintains workflow, checks progress and quality of work, assists employees in the course of their daily work activities
• Supervising petrol attendants to ensure they conduct their duties in accordance with company requirements.
• Attending to customer complaints.
• Receipt of fuel into the site storage tanks.
• Checking daily fuel and cash movements records to ensure they are in balance.
• Ensuring regular and full banking of receipts.
• Ensuring site is always clean and reporting any problems encountered with the facilities.
• Reconciling fuel sales and stocks.
• Selling bulk fuel and servicing the requirements of Bell Petroleum customers operating from Mashonaland Central province.
• Monitoring stock levels and re-ordering as necessary to ensure site does not run out of fuel.
At least 5 O' Level passes and A’ level passes.
A Diploma related to Sales and Marketing
A degree is an added advantage
A clean class 4 driver’s license.
Relevant experience is a plus.
Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the following posts: FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
Are you looking to join Prodairy? We are not just a business organization, but a fast-moving consumer goods world-class manufacturer. ...
A reputable Security Services, ICT, and Health and Safety oriented Company is looking for an ambitious, dynamic, and result-oriented Sales ...
Sales and Marketing person wanted by a printing company in the Industrial area