Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking the services of a Group Human Resources Officer based in Harare.
1. Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
2. Provide counselling on company policies and procedures.
3. Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting job advertisements, and managing the hiring process.
4. Creating and implementing effective onboarding plans.
5. Assist in performance management processes.
6. Management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
7. Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirement.
8. Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
9. Assist in payroll management.
1. A degree in Human Resources Management or related.
2. Professional certification such as IPMZ is an added advantage.
3. At least 4 years' experience in a similar role.
4. Knowledge and experience in the motor industry is a distinct advantage.
5. A clean class 4 drivers' licence is a must.
6. Goal driven individual with excellent problem-solving skills.
Qualified and interested candidates must send their CVs and application letters via email to email@example.com on or before 11 December 2022. N.B. Candidates must indicate the position they are applying for on the email subject.
REPORTING TO:MANAGING DIRECTOR
Applications are invited for the following position that has arisen in the University:-
CBM Global is made up of CBM Australia, CBM Ireland, CBM Kenya, CBM New Zealand, CBM Switzerland, and CBM UK ...
We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first ...