A vibrant Microfinance Institution is looking for an experienced, detail oriented and results-driven Human Resources and Administration Officer to join our growing institution.
• Leading the recruitment and selection process in line with best recruitment practices
• Planning HR and administration activities
• Train management on matters such as interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, exit interviews and grievance handling.
• Managing the payroll function
• Compliance with all statutory returns (e.g. PAYE / NEC / NSSA) and all payments in respect of salaries and wages
• Developing and ensuring compliance with organization policies and procedures
• Running employee relations programs
• Overseeing the office management function
• Leading the HR department
• Ensure proper flow of office procedures and supports the office operations by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors and clients in person, and via telephone.
• Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and all other forms of correspondence.
• Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for Executive Management.
• Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures.
• Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
• Act as the Assistant to the MD.
• Human Resources Degree or relevant field.
• Diploma in Labour Relations will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years proven experience as HR Officer, Labour Officer HR officer or other relevant position.
• Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
• Office administration knowledge and
• Knowledge of HR systems and office administration is an added advantage.
Curriculum Vitae with traceable references should be sent to email@example.com by 12 December 2022. Shortlisting will be done as CVs are received and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
REPORTING TO:MANAGING DIRECTOR
Applications are invited for the following position that has arisen in the University:-
CBM Global is made up of CBM Australia, CBM Ireland, CBM Kenya, CBM New Zealand, CBM Switzerland, and CBM UK ...
We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first ...