Human Resources Manager - LoriMak Africa
• Develop HR strategies and procedures which support the bank in achieving its business strategy, goals and objectives.
• Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure a proactive approach in managing the HR service across the business in line with strategic objectives.
• Forecast and prepare the annual budget by gathering relevant information, e.g. annual workforce plans, pay reviews, and training requirements.
• Ensure that human resource strategy policies, processes, and procedures are properly communicated and well understood across the bank
• Participate in developing organizational goals, objectives, and systems and recommend necessary changes
• Manage and monitor the Human Resource budgets and track spend versus budget on an ongoing basis, particularly for recruitment and training.
• Maintain and develop a current framework of policies and procedures ensuring accordance with local legislation.
• Advise and support managers on disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues ensuring all policies are adhered to
• Ensure effective training programs are delivered
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
2. Master’s degree in business administration or leadership is an added advantage
3. Proven experience in a similar role with at least 5 years in a leadership, managing change, workforce planning and budgeting role in a banking or micro finance environment.
4. Ability to co-ordinate and communicate human resource strategy
5. Excellent knowledge of the local employment legislation and regulations
6. Thorough knowledge of local and international human resource management principles and best practices
Send Updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com with HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER as the subject of the email. The due date for applications is Friday 17 September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications are invited to fill-in the above position which has arisen within the company. The successful candidate will be reporting ...
The Talent Development Manager is responsible for the planning, design and delivery of the learning and development activities across the ...
Applications are invited to fill suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following vacancies which have arisen within ...
The SIRDC, a Research & Development and Technology Transfer organisation invites applicants from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the ...