Whilst this is an office-based role the post holder will occasionally be required to work outside these hours in the evenings and weekends.
The Marketing and Administration Assistant undertakes day-to-day administrative and marketing duties and co-ordinates a wide range of company activities working closely with the Head Finance and Operations Manager.
• Working closely with the Head Finance and Operations Manager to deliver all marketing activity such as creating campaigns, planning and implementing print marketing, market research and email/postal mailouts
• Lead on designing and implementing digital marketing including social media – writing and scheduling content, being responsive, finding new opportunities to raise the company profile through digital platforms.
• Support the Head Finance and Operations Manager with press and listings – drafting press releases, sending and posting listings and PR as appropriate
• Support management of freelance designers, photographers and PR professionals
• Write copy and proof marketing and communications content
• Support the Head Finance and Operations Manager in ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders
• Manage the company’s information requests via email or telephone
• Manage company resources including office equipment and stationery
• Manage IT resources in collaboration with the Company’s IT support
PERSON SPECIFICATION Listed below are the experience, knowledge and skills required to undertake this job. These will form a key part of the selection process Essential
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
• Proven administration and marketing experience (Minimum 3 years)
• Excellent communication skills via phone, email and face to face with people from a range of backgrounds and communities
• Ability to work both independently and in a small team
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Flexible and willing to learn
• Good level of computer skills including email, Word, Excel
• Experience of website management
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) or other digital design/image manipulation software
• Knowledge of basic film or audio editing
Please send a current CV and Covering letter to kudzaichigwida@gmailcom cc email@example.com stating your suitability to the role mentioned above.