Whilst this is an office-based role the post holder will occasionally be required to work outside these hours in the evenings and weekends.
The Marketing and Administration Assistant undertakes day-to-day administrative and marketing duties and co-ordinates a wide range of company activities working closely with the Head Finance and Operations Manager.
• Working closely with the Head Finance and Operations Manager to deliver all marketing activity such as creating campaigns, planning and implementing print marketing, market research and email/postal mailouts
• Lead on designing and implementing digital marketing including social media – writing and scheduling content, being responsive, finding new opportunities to raise the company profile through digital platforms.
• Support the Head Finance and Operations Manager with press and listings – drafting press releases, sending and posting listings and PR as appropriate
• Support management of freelance designers, photographers and PR professionals
• Write copy and proof marketing and communications content
• Support the Head Finance and Operations Manager in ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders
• Manage the company’s information requests via email or telephone
• Manage company resources including office equipment and stationery
• Manage IT resources in collaboration with the Company’s IT support
PERSON SPECIFICATION Listed below are the experience, knowledge and skills required to undertake this job. These will form a key part of the selection process Essential
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
• Proven administration and marketing experience (Minimum 3 years)
• Excellent communication skills via phone, email and face to face with people from a range of backgrounds and communities
• Ability to work both independently and in a small team
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Flexible and willing to learn
• Good level of computer skills including email, Word, Excel
• Experience of website management
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) or other digital design/image manipulation software
• Knowledge of basic film or audio editing
Please send a current CV and Covering letter to kudzaichigwida@gmailcom cc firstname.lastname@example.org stating your suitability to the role mentioned above.
The perfect candidate will be responsible for some or all of the following. 1. Social Media Marketing 2. Inside Sales ...
The perfect candidate will be resposible for some or all of the following. 1. Social Media Marketing 2. Inside Sales ...
Suitably, qualified, experienced and motivated external candidates are invited to apply for the following vacant post that has arisen
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Attaché to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties ...