A well-established safety footwear & garment manufacturing company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the vacancy of "SALES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT"
Key deliverables for the position shall include the following.
• Process sale orders, quotations that reach the company by telephone, letter, e-mail, or website.
• Provide support for Sales Account Managers when they are away from the office.
• Maintain records of sales and compare them with targets to help sales managers and representatives monitor the team's progress.
• Check orders and invoices for accuracy.
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
• Update sales and customer records
• Generate monthly sales reports.
• Counter sales
Sales Administrative Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
• Minimum of a Diploma in Sales/Marketing or any related field.
• At least 3 years post qualification working experience in Sales and Marketing Field.
• Previous work experience in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) industry will be a distinct advantage.
• Innovative and well versed with Digital Marketing.
• Proficient with CRM software and Microsoft Office
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
Applications including a detailed CV and copies of certificates must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28 January 2022.
An exciting opportunity available for a goal driven enthusiastic individual looking to be a part of a progressive dynamic business ...
A local company is looking for Sales Representatives
A local company is hiring sales consultants
Our subsidiary company Hatchit Poultry is looking for a sales representative to be able to generate leads and meet the ...