Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancy that has arisen within the Croco Group of Companies
• Sells motor vehicle parts to walk in customers.
• Issue parts to artisans on the workshop counter.
• Receives and resolves customer queries and escalate unresolved queries to the Parts Manager when necessary.
• Assists in the preparation of Estimates or quotations.
• Assists in the preparation of Parts Department reports.
• Checks ordering / requisitioning and authorization of parts drawn from the counter.
• Takes inventory of stock at specified periods.
• In depth understanding of use and features of various parts, based on knowledge of equipment.
• Participates in stock counts.
• Mark and store parts in stockrooms according to prearranged systems.
• Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Sales/Supply Chain Management.
• Motor industry experience will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Parts Department/Section.
• Clean class 4 driver's license with over 1 year experience.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job applied for in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is 5 October 2021
1. Travel around Zimbabwe marketing and selling products on credit basis to Civil servants. 2. Direct selling to schools, police ...
We are looking for Van salesmen/women to sell our tissue products and other products to tuckshops , general dealers, cash ...
Our client in the electronic security industry is looking for; Sales & Marketing Representatives Applications are invited for suitably qualified ...
Job Description As Territory Manager : Retail, you will be responsible for the following activities :
AMOSA Institute of Occupational Safety, Health and Environment (AIOSHE) is seeking for competent and experienced Sales and Marketing Executives. The ...
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 22 Oct 2021
Posted by Amosa Institute Of Occupational Safety, Health & Environment(AIOSHE)View Full Ad